The following represents only a portion of the terms applicable; for a full list of all the terms, please seek a copy from the owners.
- An initial non-refundable deposit (representing 50% of the total rent due) is payable to secure the booking. The balance of the rent, together with a damage deposit of £500 or €625 is payable not less than 4 weeks before the proposed holiday. The aforementioned damage deposit will be refunded back to the client 2 weeks after the end of the holiday upon satisfactory inspection of the property.
- The rental period shall commence at 4.00pm on the first day and finish at 10.00am on the last day. If, however, access to the property outside these periods is required, the client should contact the owner as soon as possible so that the owner can attempt to facilitate the client’s request.
- The maximum number to reside in the property must not exceed 10 unless the owners have given written prior permission.
The client is responsible for the security of the property and the contents during the entirety of the occupation period.
- Sheets, bedcovers, and bath towels are supplied. All items of household linen are strictly reserved for indoor use only. Bath towels provided are not to be used at the swimming pool. Guests are to provide their own pool towels.
- The bringing of pets to the Chateau is forbidden except with the express written consent of the Owners. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Chateau.
- The rental contract shall be governed by English law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in England. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in England.